Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I would prefer to have a little more critical feedback in the comments I get from other people. While it is nice to hear about the things I am doing right, I think I would improve more if people were more willing to tell me what parts of my story don't quite work right and what I need to focus on in future stories.

In a similar vein, I think that I need to give a little more critical feedback in my comments to others. While I do try to comment on at least one thing that can hopefully help them improve, there is more I can do. I am worried about coming across as too critical, so I will need to think about ways to give my critique while making it clear that those are areas to improve, not places that are simply done poorly or that are bad.


 I think it's important to look for patterns in feedback because if a single person points out an issue, it is possible that it's just that person who finds it to be an issue despite that section being fine. However, when multiple people point out the same thing (such as the centered text for my Storybook intro being difficult to read), it is indicative that the issue definitely exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment