Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Week 8 Progress

Currently, I'm decently happy with my progress so far, although I need to get better about doing assignments on time since I'm 8 points behind where I should be. Oftentimes I find myself having to use the time I'd previously set aside to do my work for this class doing other work, and then I can forget to do my work later that day. I'm thinking about possibly trying to start doing my work on different days in order to get around this - if I tell myself that I need to finish the Tuesday assignment by the end of Monday at the very latest, then even if I do accidentally miss it, I still have that extra day. Alternatively, if I can spend the time to get an assignment ahead and stay an assignment ahead, then the due dates become less of an issue that way.

 
 

Image: Greek Art - Foot Race - Panathenaic Vase from Wikimedia Commons, Meme created through Imgflip Meme Generator.

No comments:

Post a Comment